2018 Funded Research
- Preexposure prophylaxis (PrEP) uptake and adherence to PrEP care continuum
Principal Investigators: Rulin Hechter, PhD, MD; Joyce Jones, MD; Katia Bruxvoort, PhD, MPH; William Towner, MD
- Socioeconomic Circumstances and Asthma Medication Management in the Baltimore Area: Learning How to Identify Care Gaps and Target Interventions
Principal Investigators: Douglas Roblin, PhD and Hong Kan, PhD
- Realizing the Health Benefits of Rehabilitation Programs for Cardiopulmonary Disease: What Can Healthcare Systems Do to Improve Patient Engagement and Participation?
Principal Investigators: Douglas Roblin, PhD; Hanan Aboumatar, MD, MPH; Lee Bone, MPH
- Transgender Care Quality Improvement Program (TransCQuIP)
Principal Investigators: Suma Vupputuri, PhD and Brandyn Lau, MPH, CPH
2017 Funded Research
- Racial Disparities in Hypertension (RADISH): Decomposing the effects of risk factor distribution and risk factor impact on racial disparities. | RADISH Poster
Principal Investigators: Suma Vupputuri, PhD and Romsai Tony Boonyasai, MD
- Evaluating the Uptake of Screening and Preventative Strategies for Patients at High Risk for Breast Cancer.
Principal Investigators: Kala Visvanathan, MD and Monica Ter-Minassian, ScD
- Estimating changes in liver fibrosis over time and in specific subgroups with transient elastography (TE).
Principal Investigators: Carla Rodriguez, PhD and Tinsay Woreta, MD
- Assessing the Relationship between Parental Activation and Obesity-related Health Behaviors among Overweight and Obese Low-income Racial/Ethnic Minority Young Patients.
Principal Investigators: Nakiya Showell, MD and Corinna Koebnick, PhD
2016 Funded Research
- Sickle Cell Disease Quality Metrics and Health Outcomes
Principal Investigators: Sophie Lanzkron, MD; Michael Horberg, MD; Monica Ter-Minassian, ScD
- Comparative/Cost-Effectiveness of Early vs. Delayed Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
Principal Investigators: Carla Rodriguez, PhD and Bill Padula, PhD
- Diagnostic Performance Dashboard to Reduce Diagnostic Error & Enhance Value Using Big Data | Measuring Missed Strokes Using Administrative and Claims Data: Towards a Diagnostic Performance Dashboard to Monitor Diagnostic Errors
Principal Investigators: David Newman-Toker, MD, PhD and Carla Rodriguez, PhD